Friday, July 1, 2011

Biter Biscuts and teething



My 7 month old is teething, his first two bottom came in in the past couple of weeks and I think his top teeth are coming in too because he is chewing on everything.

We tried the frozen rings, keys and other random toys Wal-mart and Target had to offer. Will is tired of them.

I bought two different kinds to test out and personally I prefer the Earth's Best Organic biscuits because they are harder to bite off than the Beech Nut Goodies brand. My little guy just gums on them but I was afraid he might bite a piece off and choke. The Earth's Best also in my opinion taste a little better, they have a subtle hint of honey. After letting him gum it, sitting up for 30 minutes while I watched him he was able to break off a chunk large enough to choke on.

**CHOCKING HAZARD - I would not recommend leaving your baby unattended with these**

No comments:

Post a Comment